Saturday, January 6, 2007

Rough or Enthusiastic

Begin Chat Log

<brit jock> fuck my face
<brit jock> cum in my mouth
<brit jock> then pound my ass
<brit jock> :) ?
<eager boy> and your cock too... fuck me hard???
<brit jock> ok
<brit jock> after u fuck me
<brit jock> 8x5c here
<eager boy> its a deal
<eager boy> damn awesome cock
<brit jock> hot
<brit jock> you?
<eager boy> only bout 7 - 7.5 cut
<brit jock> nice
<brit jock> looks thick
<eager boy> kinda
<brit jock> :)
<brit jock> would love to get plowed hard
<eager boy> i bet you can handle it too
<eager boy> how tall?
<brit jock> 6'2 u?
<eager boy> only 6'
<brit jock> cool
<brit jock> u get rough
<brit jock> how u like to cum
<eager boy> i dont know if its rough or enthusiastic
<brit jock> well my ass is enthusiastic for ur cock
<eager boy> your fuckin hot
<brit jock> u2
<brit jock> how u like to cum
<eager boy> well, like... anywhere you want it
<eager boy> id wanna make sure you want me again
<brit jock> cover my mouth and face
<brit jock> b4 u plow my hole

End Chat Log

No comments: