Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Find Me a Hole

Begin Chat Log

<strong man> if you where close to me i would deffently have you come over and have some fun, lol
<eager boy> mmmmmm sounds good to me
<eager boy> im lots of fun hehehe
<strong man> you deffently look like it, what all you into
<eager boy> anything.... very vers
<strong man> nice, vers top here
<strong man> tope about 90 percent of the time
<eager boy> yes please :-D
<strong man> love to find a nice hole to fuck for long time
<eager boy> as long as you can fuck, i can handle it
<strong man> watch my dick slide in and out
<eager boy> love takin it deep
<eager boy> til you unload
<strong man> fuck yeah
<strong man> then leave it in and start fucking you again until i am ready to give you a second load
<eager boy> drain your load inside me
<eager boy> every drop
<strong man> no other way
<eager boy> bet you can fuck for a long time
<strong man> just fuck the living shit ouf of you
<strong man> wear that hole out
<strong man> till you beg me to stop cause your hurting
<eager boy> pin me down and use my ass
<eager boy> beg you for more
<eager boy> please fuck me
<strong man> would tie you down, for when i was done and leave you there for later for me to use up again
<eager boy> make me your fucktoy
<strong man> no other way, you would deffently be doing what i want
<eager boy> fuck you got me all boned up and dripping precum
<strong man> same here, i just need to find me a hole to shoot my load in
<eager boy> wish i were giving you mine
<strong man> yumm, that is exactly what i need
<eager boy> fuckin hungry for cum
<strong man> i would let you come over and sit on my cock anytime you wanted
<eager boy> shit id never leave lol
<strong man> that could work to
<eager boy> im gonna hafta jo soon
<strong man> what a waste, you should be feeling someones cock sliding in and out of you until it made you cum from being fucked nice and good
<eager boy> i know but your not here
<eager boy> i wanna fuckin drain your balls

End Chat Log

No comments: