Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Pimp Your Ass

Begin Chat Log

<eager boy> shoot your load deep in my hole and then clean me out with your piss
<raunchy> fuck would be hot.. spend the weekend drinking and filling you up
<eager boy> wear my ass out
<eager boy> i fuckin crave cum
<raunchy> we could get online and have guys come over see how much cum we can each eat
<eager boy> awesome
<eager boy> you got a cam? you can show me off on cam
<eager boy> and get guys to fuck me
<raunchy> pimp your ass and mouth out
<eager boy> turns me on big time
<raunchy> blind fold you so you don't know who it is.. just watch you worship cock
<eager boy> lick and suck
<eager boy> slurp it all down
<eager boy> one cock after another
<raunchy> they'd be lined up ..showing your pics
<eager boy> get pics of me with cock in my mouth
<eager boy> and in my ass
<eager boy> covered in cum and piss
<raunchy> i could film it all for you to watch

End Chat Log

No comments: