Monday, November 6, 2006

Spit Soaked

Begin Chat Log

<rough fuck> climb in my sling ill fuck u good
<eager boy> love to be restrained too... strapped in
<rough fuck> cant get away huh
<eager boy> exactly
<rough fuck> hell yea hot man
<eager boy> fuckin boned up and drippin as you fuck me
<rough fuck> leakin here alot
<eager boy> i love precum
<eager boy> my favorite
<rough fuck> leak a river here
<eager boy> slurp it all down
<rough fuck> get my fucker spit soaked
<eager boy> make your cock shine
<rough fuck> u know it
<rough fuck> so slick from pre and your mouth
<eager boy> pre and spit make the best lube
<eager boy> just shove it
<rough fuck> fuck yea grind in deep
<eager boy> i cant stop jerkin thinkin about you pounding me
<rough fuck> love bare fuckin hot men
<rough fuck> love to suck your hot cock
<eager boy> and leave me in the sling for your buds to use too
<rough fuck> do gang fuck here
<rough fuck> strokin leakin cravin ass
<eager boy> super tight hole here
<rough fuck> my kinda hot breed

End Chat Log

No comments: