Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cum Bitch

Begin Chat Log

<dom jock> I need to visit you :)
<eager boy> me too
<eager boy> i cant stop strokin my cock
<dom jock> leakin here man
<eager boy> feed it to me
<dom jock> you know I would
<dom jock> I'd force feed you , bitch
<dom jock> :)
<eager boy> on my knees
<eager boy> mouth open wide
<eager boy> sucking sucking slurping begging
<dom jock> drink me too
<eager boy> whatever you tell me to do
<dom jock> when you're tied up...you'll have little choice :)
<dom jock> ever been tied up face to face with another guy?
<eager boy> no i havent
<eager boy> never really done anything other than regular sex
<eager boy> i need you to expand my horizons
<dom jock> I want to
<dom jock> need to make you a fuckin pig whore
<dom jock> no guilt.....just a fuckin cum n piss whore
<dom jock> tie you up, single or with another guy, piss on you both...feed you cocks....
<dom jock> use toys on your hole....
<dom jock> do anything we want
<eager boy> oh holy fuck
<dom jock> that's what it's all about.....
<eager boy> invite your buds over
<eager boy> let them use me too
<dom jock> yeah
<dom jock> I'd take you out to bars where you'ld be a cum bitch for the night
<eager boy> HOT

End Chat Log

No comments: