Sunday, August 6, 2006

I'd Be Your Slave

Begin Chat Log

<slave boy> i have a crazy fetish
<eager boy> tell me
<slave boy> ears - i get really turned on by guys with attractive ears
<eager boy> i wonder how mine are
<slave boy> they look great - id do anything for a guy with ears like yours
<eager boy> really? anything?
<eager boy> like what?
<slave boy> dude - id be your slave
<slave boy> use me
<slave boy> own me
<eager boy> how tall are ya?
<slave boy> im 5'11" you?
<eager boy> 6'
<slave boy> ever had a slave before?
<eager boy> no i havent
<eager boy> not sure id know what to do with one
<slave boy> just make me please you
<slave boy> anything you want
<eager boy> so, like, if i wake up hard and horny in the morning...
<slave boy> yes
<eager boy> what if im in the mood for your sexy lips and mouth on my hard dick?
<slave boy> then i will suck you till cum shoots down my throat
<eager boy> aw hell.... thats hot
<eager boy> and if i decide i need a tight hole to fuck for a long time?
<slave boy> i spread my cheeks and take you inside me
<eager boy> what if we're out at a bar and i tell you i need some?
<slave boy> you like it in public?
<eager boy> sometimes i just get so horny i cant stand it
<slave boy> you want me to suck you at the bar?
<slave boy> or do we go to the mens room and fuck in the stall
<eager boy> would i hafta ask twice?
<slave boy> dont ask - just tell me what you want
<eager boy> on your knees and chew on my cock through my jeans
<slave boy> oh nice!
<eager boy> like it when everyone can see you are mine
<slave boy> i could wear a leash
<eager boy> i saw a guy out at a bar once holding a leash that cam up from the boys ass crack... asked him about it
<eager boy> he said it was attached to a cockring, came up between the boys legs and over his hole and crack
<slave boy> want to put one on me?
<eager boy> hell yeah
<slave boy> you want to humiliate me in public?
<eager boy> no, i dont think so. do i?
<eager boy> i never tried to humiliate anyone
<eager boy> well, not for my sexual pleasure at least
<eager boy> theres always the idiots that deserve a little humiliation lol
<slave boy> i only want to do what you want - if your not into it its cool
<eager boy> never been in this kinda "power" before heheh
<slave boy> you like it?
<eager boy> i think so :-)

End Chat Log

No comments: