Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fuck You Into the Bed

Begin Chat Log

<aggressive> whats goin on
<eager boy> nothin
<eager boy> j/o before bed
<aggressive> dam wish i was there helping
<eager boy> just helping? lol
<eager boy> and here i was thinkin you prolly were a really great fucker ;-)
<aggressive> i am a good fucker
<aggressive> i am an agressive fucker
<aggressive> i love to lick that ass too
<eager boy> aggressive is the best kinda fuck
<aggressive> i can fuck for hours
<aggressive> cum and stay hard
<eager boy> awesome
<aggressive> i would fuck u till u couldnt take it anymore
<eager boy> wear me out
<aggressive> oh yeah
<eager boy> until your nuts are dry
<aggressive> oh yeah
<aggressive> and i can cum alot
<eager boy> i love cum
<eager boy> tasty
<eager boy> feels damn good
<aggressive> oh man u are making me so dam hard
<eager boy> fuck my throat first
<eager boy> then fill my ass
<aggressive> oh man would be leaking from your ass
<eager boy> use your fingers to push it back into my hole
<aggressive> dam u are hot, wish u were here
<eager boy> you boned up?
<aggressive> yes i am
<eager boy> nice
<aggressive> wish i was fucking you
<eager boy> love the rough face fuck
<eager boy> makin me choke and gag
<aggressive> oh yeah
<aggressive> my cock is big too
<eager boy> how big?
<aggressive> 7.5 x 6 thick cut
<eager boy> nice
<eager boy> i love thick
<eager boy> thick is my favorite
<aggressive> cool, u would like it
<aggressive> where do u like to cum
<eager boy> while squirming on your dick
<aggressive> oh man
<aggressive> wish u were here
<eager boy> precumming?
<aggressive> yeah
<aggressive> damm
<eager boy> seriously wear you out
<aggressive> nah
<aggressive> not me
<aggressive> i can take it
<eager boy> nice
<aggressive> mmmm, i want to fuck your ass while u jerk it
<eager boy> pin me down and fuck the hell outta my hole
<aggressive> oh yeah
<aggressive> flood that dam wet hole
<eager boy> mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
<aggressive> oh man
<aggressive> god put that ass crack on my tongue
<eager boy> eat me out
<aggressive> oh man i would every day
<eager boy> just once a day?
<aggressive> hell no
<aggressive> more than that
<eager boy> good
<aggressive> i would own that hole
<eager boy> fuck yeah
<aggressive> i would fuck u morning and night
<eager boy> mmmmmmmmmmmmm
<aggressive> i want to lick your hole
<eager boy> my hole is soooooo tight
<aggressive> oh man i will loosen it up, then slide my cock in that tight pussy hole
<eager boy> shove it in deep and hard
<aggressive> oh man i would fuck u into the bed

End Chat Log

No comments: